Shifter Cable!!

4door accord02

Reaction score
so my shifter cable ended up snapping on me yesterday.and cant drive what sover.I was wondering on some of the websites where i could buy a new one?? tasauto.com, any other suggestions.Ive seemed to mispalced a couple of the websites.. your help is appreciated.... :thinking:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Holy crap. I didn't know shiftercables could snap. Did you have them routed tightly or something?

4door accord02

Reaction score
Holy crap. I didn't know shiftercables could snap. Did you have them routed tightly or something?

before it snapped.my shifting felt really spongie and at times had problems switching into 3rd and 5th...So it coukld be that it was routed to tight or loose maybe???:thinking:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Mine snapped a few months after buying my 6GA 5speed, only options are junkyards or what I did, order one from the dealer new. I saw that it was much cheaper compare to tasauto, when I needed to buy one, but that was 3 years ago. Knowing stealership the price might have changed, but I could be wrong. Good Luck

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Avoid buying parts at the dealership at all costs. There are plenty of other places that offer a better price on aftermarket and OEM quality parts.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Avoid buying parts at the dealership at all costs. There are plenty of other places that offer a better price on aftermarket and OEM quality parts.

Mine snapped a few months after buying my 6GA 5speed, only options are junkyards or what I did, order one from the dealer new. I saw that it was much cheaper compare to tasauto, when I needed to buy one, but that was 3 years ago. Knowing stealership the price might have changed, but I could be wrong. Good Luck

try rockauto.com

thanks.rockauto was the website that i was trying to remember....what the install like on these to replace???

Back