Issue With Wipers going over the windshield

finch13

Reaction score
You have to remove the nut (14mm I believe) and actually remove the wiper arm and turn it counterclockwise a few teeth. I had the same exact problem and this is what fixed it. Sometime on high, the wipers will smack the bottom plastic, but it's a lot quieter than when they go off the windshield.

For streaking wipers, get good quality wipers (RainX, Bosch Icon, PIAA, etc.) Don't skimp, especially when $20 in wipers will last a year at least. I bought my RainX ones in 08 before winter and they're still going strong this winter.

TrnkMonkey

Reaction score
You have to remove the nut (14mm I believe) and actually remove the wiper arm and turn it counterclockwise a few teeth. I had the same exact problem and this is what fixed it. Sometime on high, the wipers will smack the bottom plastic, but it's a lot quieter than when they go off the windshield.

For streaking wipers, get good quality wipers (RainX, Bosch Icon, PIAA, etc.) Don't skimp, especially when $20 in wipers will last a year at least. I bought my RainX ones in 08 before winter and they're still going strong this winter.

if i remove it how can i turn it at the same time.... cuz ive removed the nut before and removed the wiper arm and then put it back on but still nothing. Unless u mean remove the nut and then by hand move the wiper back and forth myself.

yea i dont skimp on cheap wipers specially not in fl it rains here all the time

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i have latitude wiper blades i never have any issues with them and also if you are having issues with scrapping against the windshield i suggest you get newer wiper blades they sound very crappy , stay away from the cheap anco blades and the thin knock off lattitude wiper blades like mishalin.

finch13

Reaction score
if i remove it how can i turn it at the same time.... cuz ive removed the nut before and removed the wiper arm and then put it back on but still nothing. Unless u mean remove the nut and then by hand move the wiper back and forth myself.

yea i dont skimp on cheap wipers specially not in fl it rains here all the time

It's easier if you mark the blade on the windshield with tape, take it off, rotate it a few degrees and put it back on.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
blades are blades, i buy cheap *** duralast wipers at autozone ... why would you pay 20+ per side when they dry rot every year?

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
lol, you just answered your own question, they rot cause you pay $3.99 on them.....

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i had lattitude rainx wiper blades for of over 2 winter now no issues dry rotting i jsut changed them this week they started streaking a little other then that , the wiper blades ive had anco,bosh and duralast ones where all junk and dry rotted out in 6 months, but technicaly your sapost to change them every 6 to 9 months depending on how much you use them, i barely use mine so that why i dont go through them, but rainxwiper blades never have a problem you get what you pay for

Back