Help me color my Wheel PLZ!!!!

kn106518

Reaction score
Lol, i guess they both do look alike huh. But yes it is megatron. And yes i know it odd lol, i just want some attention from the girl drives next to me. Lol

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Lol, i guess they both do look alike huh. But yes it is megatron. And yes i know it odd lol, i just want some attention from the girl drives next to me. Lol

lol there's nothing wrong with a Megatron sticker, there's something wrong with people who can't tell what it is!

mista jc

Reaction score
I see a lot of transforers stickers around.

I say go with an all polished wheel cause your car's white. Nice combo IMO.

Second opinion would have to be polished lip + color of your choice.

kn106518

Reaction score
all gold or all white would look nice, but i don't want to waste time painting it then don't like the color then sand it and paint it again. just want to see some color doesn't have to be exact so i kind of have an idea ya know. ya come to think of it it kind of nerdy to have transformer sticker huh, oh well, i would put the face of megan fox on it but i wouldn't want to be a stocker now lol

kn106518

Reaction score
ah well, either way i haven't gotten any complain so far. *** or not it not depend on the sticker, it depend on how deep your pocket is, and obviously my pocket has a hole in it so NO, i got nothing lol.

Back