kinda board... who wants their car 'shopped??

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Saturday is cool......I've waited this long! :action-smiley-042:

again sorry, i would never intentionally blow you off,im just forgetful with that darn MW2 calling me up in the middle of the night every night, haven't got a good night sleep since its release lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
again sorry, i would never intentionally blow you off,im just forgetful with that darn MW2 calling me up in the middle of the night every night, haven't got a good night sleep since its release lol

No worries, at least this time around there is a chance of seeing how much better the car would look.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well here it is, still better than my other version still hard to make dark things light... overall i like the black but its your choice
silvercar2.jpg

silvercar.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
why not do a free select, then in a layer, lower the opacity and/or change the blend mode?

i'm a total "creative" PS noob...i just use it for pics...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
why not do a free select, then in a layer, lower the opacity and/or change the blend mode?

i'm a total "creative" PS noob...i just use it for pics...

i thought of something like that but it just makes it look like its fading rather than grey. What i did was increase the brightness on the selected parts... but like i said light to dark is easy, dark to light a bit harder... it just is.

Raul

Reaction score
Hey man can I get my car photoshopped too? I just want slammage and TL rims!

IMG_2209.jpg

These are the rims
2004_Acura_TL.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you might want to post a better picture of your car, since the one you posted sucks, and would be a little bit of a ***** to photoshop.

Back