meh, got bored

nyknick1015

Reaction score
did u blend 2 pictures?? or did u do the outside texture all by photoshop

pattywak

Reaction score
my toe zeroed out? :confused: this is where i know nothing haha

techfig_07a.gif

This is where the tires either point in or out. When you get an alignment, the shop can zero out your toe using factory implements on your Accord.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, text doesn't flow that well for me though. Have you tried a cropped version of it?

i agree the text sticks out to much, if it was a little desaturated a little bit, or maybe even a grunge typeface/font would work, and i would like to see a little more clarity on the car itself

overall i like it, and definitely not bad for the 20 minutes put in

mikeivb

Reaction score
techfig_07a.gif

This is where the tires either point in or out. When you get an alignment, the shop can zero out your toe using factory implements on your Accord.

As long as you dont slam your ride you will be fine... just get your toe adjusted

emii

Reaction score
i'm getting the tein s.tech so it'll be what, a 1.5" drop? but i'll definitely get it aligned then, thanks for the tip :)

as far as the picture goes, i masked the car picture underneath a picture of some random texture, then "painted" off the texture, added in some colored strokes, and set a filter. the reason the car isn't very clarified is because it's supposed to look like a painting heh :)

pattywak

Reaction score
i'm getting the tein s.tech so it'll be what, a 1.5" drop? but i'll definitely get it aligned then, thanks for the tip :)

as far as the picture goes, i masked the car picture underneath a picture of some random texture, then "painted" off the texture, added in some colored strokes, and set a filter. the reason the car isn't very clarified is because it's supposed to look like a painting heh :)

The S-Techs are a 2in drop, I had them as my first setup. Beware the boat look though!

emii

Reaction score
really? damn. what's a good set that drops me around 1.5"? 2" might be a little much for me.. there's sooo many bumps around here i'm afraid i'll hit them

Back