Bored

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I've been having to do #5 quality when i save to get the size down, because i always end up with pictures around 25-35 KB :thinking:
Are you using File > Save As..? or "Save for Web & Devices" because you should be using "Save for Web & Devices"

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I just got frustrated one night after making my first one because I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me condense the size without sacrificing so much quality, so I gave up and have been using the same sig for like over a year.

I have so many pictures I could use too, so I better change this up :D

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
also some member who donate to the site are allowed to have bigger sig sizes, the ones with blue names instead of the dark blue names. just fyi

emii

Reaction score
I just got frustrated one night after making my first one because I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me condense the size without sacrificing so much quality, so I gave up and have been using the same sig for like over a year.

I have so many pictures I could use too, so I better change this up :D

hahah wow you better! i'll make you one too if you want :D battle of the sigs?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
hahah wow you better! i'll make you one too if you want :D battle of the sigs?

hmm an interesting challenge...

ok just take one of the recent pics near the top of my ride page and see what you can come up with, then I'll compare my sub par one to yours and probably stick with what you made.

:lawl:

oh and I don't know if you'd want to but I always use the font from Metal Gear Solid, like they have it on google to download for photoshop.

Back