NYKnick1015 2004 Honda Accord Budget Build...

st3b0

Reaction score
looking forward to see the results!

18x9.5 sounds delicious but those teasers suck lol

nyknick1015

Reaction score
oh shhizzzznniiitttt.... i almost forgot about posting it here... i dont want to give the full look away but here goes i actually finally found time today to man up and go test fit the wheels. the 3rd pic is the only thing that worries me is the 3rd pic... they are 18's but they seem rather small but once coils and tires are on, it will look better. and im still thinking spacers too
wheel1-2.jpg

wheel2-1.jpg

wheel3-1.jpg

im waiting for ksport to send me back the dampers which i got my girl (ex-girl now) to pay for and my woodgrain got sent to my brooklyn address so ive been slacking on going and picking it up

Last edited:

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
dammit keron, you and lowsey teasers.

ive always thought 18s were a bit small for 7G sedans. even kens 19s can look small sometimes if he isnt low enough. smaller than they actually are. rest of the specs look good tho. cant wait to see a better pic.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
dammit keron, you and lowsey teasers.

ive always thought 18s were a bit small for 7G sedans. even kens 19s can look small sometimes if he isnt low enough. smaller than they actually are. rest of the specs look good tho. cant wait to see a better pic.

I know i was worried about the size too because i was looking at kens car and i was like damn, mines is gonna look small compared to that but im gonna try to make it work, definitely slammed tho cuz ken never slammed his car... And im not tryin to give it all away before i can do an official photoshoot... im still waiting on tires after i get my tax refund back. I am sending it in right away once i get my w2 from work so yall might have to wait a little bit. I do have some stuff for time the in betweens tho

WOAH! That wheel pattern is trippy. :eh:

lol

LOL...I don't think you're going to need spacers.....

ya think?? ima wait till i have everything on before i decide spacers but im still thinkin bout it lol I just want the perfect stance

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Back