Photoshop Wheels for me Please

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I finally figure what wheels I want after I do a 5 lug conversion and its the GramLights 57D Luminous Orange Wheels. I was wonder if someone can photoshop these pic so I can have a preview of how the wheels will look with the drop.

57dluminousorangerims.jpg

6thwiththe8th.jpg

wheels.jpg

downbythebay.jpg

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i want those in white for my subie. my buddy with the 08 or 09 STi hatch, also in blue, is getting Rota Grids in white. 18x9.5. im going for a similar or as aggressive set up like that...white wheels also.

those are nice though, good choice. but i am as computer retarded as i am retarded so i can't photoshop for ya...:fail:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Thanks I was trying to find the right wheels that were orange and though 17x9 with an offset of 38mm and 5mm spacers would do me justice. And the white 57d/rota grid wheels would be the perfect match for your ride. My buddy has a s13 and has rota wheels in bronze and its pure :leeann:

J30MAN

Reaction score
If its gonna look even close to what the photoshop looks like i say do it. It'd look nicer in a flat black rim but to each is own.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Actually flat black was my first option, but then I wanted something to stand out and orange was the color well actually Lamborghini orange was what I wanted. Its like a burnt orange or dark amber color.

J30MAN

Reaction score
im not saying it doesnt look sick cause it does, but the black would flow a little better.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Yeah I agree black flows better and gives the clean look so maybe I might consider it still with other wheel that i thought that would worked with but that orange look idk looking just as good too lol

Back