Car wont start!

1998Accord

Reaction score
Today i was driving on the highway but there was construction so I was driving a steady 25 minutes at 35 mph and my car overheated by when i got home. I checked the radiator and the gasket at the bottom had popped out so I took it out and fixed that. I go and start my car and it will crank but wont start. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Cpyro

Reaction score
main relay, fuel injectors. Give it another try see if it turns over

1998Accord

Reaction score
i've been working at it for about 4 hours nothing will get it to turn over.

vtec_905

Reaction score
Had same problem few days ago, crank but won't start. Left the car for the night and started fine the next day.

Cpyro

Reaction score
it will eventually start up randomly. and maybe when ur driving and comming to a stop it will shut off and not turn over. look up the DIY, and maybe pull it out and back in.

Greendevil511

Reaction score
if your car is 5 spd check the clutch relay i had it happen to me im 6 4 every time i get in i use that lil kick next to the clutch and i hit it accidentally relay poped out and the car wouldnt start unless u roll start it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
there's a gasket on the radiator? :thinking: on the thermostat housing?

how long was the motor overheated?

1998Accord

Reaction score
since I had to fix the radiator when i got back home the car had no water and overheated bad when I stopped. I checked my spark plug wires and they are melted and cant take any of them out.

Back