V6 Boltons + AEM F/IC Tune Dyno

AFAccord

Reaction score
Thanks for posting before/after numbers. Had I not seen the gains, I'd be pretty upset with the numbers; alas, the dyno is a tool not a measuring stick and this is a good example of its correct use.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Thanks for posting before/after numbers. Had I not seen the gains, I'd be pretty upset with the numbers; alas, the dyno is a tool not a measuring stick and this is a good example of its correct use.
^ This. Especially considering it's a Dynapack lol. But the gains are similar to that of a WRX before/after tune.

98V6Accord

Reaction score
Wow....those are impressive gains to say the least! Who tuned your car? And how the heck were they able to squeeze 25whp/tq out of it? The before/after curve is like that of a tuned WRX.

Obviously I bumped a really old thread. Google brought me here lol, but wow. The car must feel awesome.

Hey,

A place in Baltimore, MD. JE Imports

I know the numbers are bad, but v-tec from a stop spins tires (sometimes)

200 quoted from factory flywheel... 18-20% lost to the wheels...not too bad

Raced by boy's stock g35, had him until he hit third gear...gone

Here's a video of me racing an a4 1.8t...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAK8C6Nuiw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My accord may be slow but it sounds so damn good

Je imports has my j32a2 and working on finding that 6 spd...

Sonnick

Reaction score
Regardless of the numbers, the gains are what's important. Numbers by themselves mean nothing. Dynapack/Mustang/Dynojet, it doesn't matter. My buddy dyno'd 15% higher on a certain Mustang than a certain Dynojet, so you never know.

factorviii

Reaction score
Nice to see this, didn't even know AEM made this... Should of bought this instead of the unichip lol. Good thing I didn't pay too much for it

Back