car wont start,AEM EMS installed

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Try unplugging your knock sensor and taking it for a run. If your motor thinks it's knocking, it'll pull fuel and timing and prevent you from enjoying your car.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ok sounds like a plan.Ill re gap my plugs smaller..and try this..I really hope my map works on V2! or id be out 420$tune.lol

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Was told my map could not be used on the Version 2 EMS..any input? or any way I can get some 1 to make me a map for version 2 using my map off version1? ill paypal..

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Forgot about the version 2 uses AEMtuner and not AEMPro anymore....

Honestly I prefer the AEMPro, but that's just me...

I'd be glad to help out in any way I can, send me your map, and i'll see what I can do for you. :beer:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Thanks man.Im trying to get the tuner to email me the map.since I cant get it off my EMS!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
NP. I'll pm you my email address and just forward it on to me and i'll take a look at it. I'm also curious as well to see yours!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Getting antsy on getting my car running..Tuner said he emailed me earlier during the week,but he did not.so i dont know what to do to get the car running.I want to have my tune I JUST spent 420$ on! I may try hooking straight power up to the EMS and getting it off myself but It probably wont work.

any other ideas other than getting him to email me the map?! Itl be here tmr!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
got my Version 2 EMS today and tuner Emailed me my map! so Please help me get my baby running this weekend! My birthday was yesterday so make it a birthday gift! haha :)

akoutmos

Reaction score
I'll get to converting the tune for ya. Honestly, after lookin at the tune the guy gave you, i would not take my car back for him to finish the job. Too many F-ups in there to trust the guy. I've seen maps like this before, and they are usually the result of someone claiming they know AEM and don't.

Either way i'll convert the calibration so that it works on AEM V2 ECU.

I tuned Chorilored's car over the phone with him, and i haven't heard any complaints or anything from him in 3 months. I could lend you a helping hand and tune the car over the phone with you if you would like.

Back