Ingalls front camber kit

1radaccord

Reaction score
Im looking at buying the adjustable front ball joints what are you guys running?the 35591 ingalls are the ones im looking at. any suggestions?

eddy_cg6

Reaction score
Im running progress ball joint camber kit in the front. Ingalls is legit stuff too. Depending on how low you are you prolly gotta make sum adjustments for cleareance on the shock towers

1radaccord

Reaction score
I'm willing to notch the towers but I want to do it right and was hoping to see what everybody was recommending for a car sitting at 24"

eddy_cg6

Reaction score
Theres a thread look it up. I cant post links yet but I believe its titled "cutting your strut towers yay or nay"

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have J-power front camber kit 1.25degree adj on my 08 accord and it slapped the strut tower.So I installed a bump stop on top of the inside of the tower.
Most people will say front camber kit is not needed.
J-power is a fraction of cost of all other companies 59$ for 2 balljoints,also dont need to press them in do adjust negative to positive.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I need to do my ball joints I've been looking into this J Power kit. I'm just a bit skeptical due to the low price. I've looked through a ton of the reviews and everyone seem to be pretty happy with them..

Back