4 Lug Wheel help!!

jin0444

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking to get a new set of wheels but i am having some serious trouble finding anything for 17" wheels with 4x114.3 +40 sizing. Can i get some suggestions. Everything is stock, the camber, the suspension, etc.

Also, would +25 offset ruin my car or what? NEED HELP!!!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking to get a new set of wheels but i am having some serious trouble finding anything for 17" wheels with 4x114.3 +40 sizing. Can i get some suggestions. Everything is stock, the camber, the suspension, etc.

+25 wont necessarily ruin your car might look hella stupid with out being lowered. Lowering your car will give you negative camber (pulling the top or your wheels inward) so you can fit a different offset. Camber and offset is something I'm still learning about maybe some fitted guys can chime in a little. As for wheel options if you 5 lug swap (depending on your intentions with this car) you open up a whole new and giant world of rims.

datechboss101

Reaction score

I was thinking about getting new rims, hence my thread page (suggestions for rims in the 6th gen catagory), if you look on carid it might help you for some descent rims for 17" and with 4 lug nuts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

umop-apisdn

Reaction score
Lug pattern on the 4-lugs are an odd size, that's for sure. I suggest a 5-lug swap to open up the realm of possibilities.

nathan007

Reaction score
The 4x114.3 pattern offers ****ty choice of wheels.. I did a 5 bolt conversion so i could fit the 5 spoke TL wheels lol..

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I'm running 7 spoke Konig rims on my 6th gen, but they are 15x7 inch in size (+38 offset). They're also dual bolt pattern rims (4x100 & 4x114.3). I originally bought them off Craig's list for my Toyota, but moved them over to the Accord, since it needed tires and the Toyota has winter tires on stock rims.
I hate to say it, but you might want to look for dual pattern rims, as they are more available (commonly found).

Your +25 offset (that you were looking at) will poke out in front, and be flush in the rear. That's the thing about these cars, in that you almost need to buy 2 pairs of rims (1 pair for the front, and 1 pair for the rear), so you get the perfect fit (offset). It's all because when Honda built these cars, they set the front width (center lines of the tires) 20mm wider than the rears. This makes fitment more of a challenge (see my thread about adding spacers).
I hope this helps.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Your +25 offset (that you were looking at) will poke out in front, and be flush in the rear. That's the thing about these cars, in that you almost need to buy 2 pairs of rims (1 pair for the front, and 1 pair for the rear), so you get the perfect fit (offset). It's all because when Honda built these cars, they set the front width (center lines of the tires) 20mm wider than the rears. This makes fitment more of a challenge (see my thread about adding spacers).
I hope this helps.

Do this apply for the Coupe as well or only the sedan ?

jypatric

Reaction score
I am looking for 4-lug rims and I saw these ICW Racing Kamikaze at 4WO|Car& Truck Accessories. They are 17x7.5 +42 offset. I like their stye but I dont know much about them. Are they decent quality wheels? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

kamikaze-black-machined-accents-lip_6.jpg

Back