-=[ Eyelids RESURRECTED! {56K OK}]=-

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
The current lids look way better during the night.

nice front...u missing the H logo tho...I say eyelids for dark cars...have u think in getting any civic fogs?

I do have a dark car, some people mistake it for black.. looked sweet when lids were intact. I am missing the H logo because I unscrewed it and put it with the rest of my OEM parts, I like the look without it personally, and it would be ultimate to cut the mount and fill in the gap in the bumper there somehow so it would be flush.. I have thought about getting civic fogs and I am determined to get them when I have time, and follow the posted DIY about the installation. I may use different mounting brackets instead of that plumber's metal strip thing. I will make them flush. :hihi:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Fk it.. they're coming off, I wasn't sure about them myself in the first place which is why I asked for your opinions, and now I've made up my mind. Thanks guys!

It was a good experience for me to practice wetsanding to perfection. I've never done it before, and I bet that I could do it even better than this time on the new eyelids I buy! :D

Maybe I'll sell them to some 5th-gen'er lurking on honda-tech lmao..

nexTOme

Reaction score
Fk it.. they're coming off, I wasn't sure about them myself in the first place which is why I asked for your opinions, and now I've made up my mind. Thanks guys!

It was a good experience for me to practice wetsanding to perfection. I've never done it before, and I bet that I could do it even better than this time on the new eyelids I buy! :D

Maybe I'll sell them to some 5th-gen'er lurking on honda-tech lmao..

no pressure buddy.....(pressure pressure pressure)
hahaha kidding....

but seriously...if you like it....then its all good....:D

98akkordLX

Reaction score
Yeah, take em off... they do look ricey. looks half ***'d, juss an opinion. Keep them off till you get new onez, (no hate intended)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
They have been off for a bit now, and I am in the process of getting new ones. This is gonna rock. I also tinted out the accord today, check my post in the "Detailing, Paint, Interior, Show mods" section..

Back