AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Cool beans. Everyone in the OG group buy should be pretty satisfied with their setups once they get them. Just one or two more weeks guys! It'll probably be like... Two to three for me unfortunately... :(

akoutmos

Reaction score
Cool beans. Everyone in the OG group buy should be pretty satisfied with their setups once they get them. Just one or two more weeks guys! It'll probably be like... Two to three for me unfortunately... :(

When did you order? I ordered mid April.

implayaz9

Reaction score
I feel what u saying

This is to everyone in the GB. I am the least pateint when it comes to waiting for my product but in this case I am sucking it up. We all are waiting and have been for a while. If u want a good product as well as a well built than we all usually have to wait. same thing goes when we order our wheels. Volks or works take like 3 months to build out wheels.. same analogy. Every one is busy in their own way and Andy probably is more than us cause he just doesn't have our orders.. he also serves other forums. Give him a break when u know there is only a team or 2-3 people working for him. Yes he has taken our money as a deposit or what not but hey no one is going to make a product without any type of confirmation when cause we have crap load of flakers on these forums.. TRUST ME!.. I have waiting for few months too and getting worried but I am sure the outcome is going to be pleasant. Its only few weeks. dont get ur hope down..

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Trying to get a refund on mine, or if I can't just sell them and use the money for some repairs that are needed. If I end up not being that desperate then i'll just keep the AMR's and sell the Ksports for less, but obviously I can get more for the new AMR coils.

Already talked to Andy about it, hes contacting some other people who were interested in the group buy to see if they could take my place in the group buy and buy my coils.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hey goldnknight22 i pm-ed you

i don't even know what your PM meant, but the group buy is not still going on, but you can call Andy (good luck) and talk to him about getting a set if he has extra or if someone else wants a refund.

depends what car you drive too, obviously.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Andy has an extra 7G set available (my set) unless he already found another buyer.

Just a head's up.

If you want my true opinion, PM me and we can talk. lol. I'll keep it clean in here.

akoutmos

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that i was installing my AMRs...maybe its a sign :p

Has anyone heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back