'99 Accord DX F23A5 - About to give up

MasterK

Reaction score
Most I have checked out were pretty much the same computer, with an extra output...

But I haven't looked at these wiring diagrams, just gotta print them, go down each list with a maker, cross what's the same and we gotta figure out whats different...

Can you point me in the direction where I might find these diagrams? I don't have any problem doing the leg work if someone actually has both.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
well, I do...but I forgot my P/W (AllData)...usually with google images I get what I need with the right terms...which sometimes take .5hr to find, or more.

MasterK

Reaction score
well, I do...but I forgot my P/W (AllData)...usually with google images I get what I need with the right terms...which sometimes take .5hr to find, or more.

Found the pinout for LX/EX, but no dice on the DX. Picking up a junker 94-95 and starting an H22 project sounds easier since there is a plethora of information on that.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
i dont know...lol...I forgot, I guess...TBI = ****

but I thought they needed the ECM, ignition lock had an antenna near it that transmits key-code to ecm, so I don't remember anything there that needs changed...

Back