Magnaflow Catback Exhaust (02 SE 2.3L)

Souryu

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As the title states, I'm definitely thinking about getting a Magnaflow catback exhaust system (namely this one: THIS ) also, I was going to get another cat (the magnaflow one) too because apparently I'm throwing codes and my cat is pretty much done.

Anyways, does anyone have any experience with the magnaflow catback system on a 4cyl Accord, and how it sounds? I've looked on other threats and on youtube and I can only seem to find videos and reviews on how it sounds on a v6, soo.... I just need some opinions before I drop tons of money on this stuff.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I have the same magnaflow system your looking to get on my accord. I love the way it sounds. Really deep, not raspy at all. Not too loud either. Sounds just right IMO. I can post a video of how it sounds but it won't be until monday if you are good to wait till then.

Souryu

Reaction score
Really? That'd be great man, I'd freakin love you if you did that. I'm not getting it until next week, so no rush, but I really would like to hear how it sounds though. Thanks for the reply by the way.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
No problem at all. I would post it sooner but I'm really busy with school at the moment. I'll be posting it for sure by Monday though.

Souryu

Reaction score
OH HELL YEAH. I love you both for posting these videos. Thanks guys. When inside the car it sounds amazing, and outside too on all the videos. I've been super busy lately, so sorry for not being able to get back to you guys sooner!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I'm just running the magnaflow catback and an aem short ram intake. stock header,stock cat.

yargd

Reaction score
What are the bad things if I run 2.25" straight pipe to magnaflow mufflers, 0 resonator? will it sound ricey?

Maybe 1 Dynomax resonator will help?

Back