$1000 overhaul???

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Esco, is your tranny almost shot completely? like could go at any minute now? if so, theres this thing that you can sign up for... its like pay my repair bills and you pay a premium that way if you dont have enough money all at once you can get that and pay it off. because chances are most places dont allow payment plans. just a thought man.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Esco, is your tranny almost shot completely? like could go at any minute now? if so, theres this thing that you can sign up for... its like pay my repair bills and you pay a premium that way if you dont have enough money all at once you can get that and pay it off. because chances are most places dont allow payment plans. just a thought man.

I got some $$$$ imma need another pay check and i think ill be str8...i got to see wut bills i have to pay.....

metrick1235

Reaction score
mine was 1700 for everything rebuild for the autotragic... so 1000 is a good deal IMO... but if you have the cash spend the extra and go 6spd... that way it wont screw up again...

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Yea I want to say I paid about $2300(maybe more) for my tranny rebuild about a year ago. So $1000 sounds like a good deal to me :thumbsup:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Damn you guys are paying a lot for these tranny rebuilds ... I know several people around my way including myself that have paid under $1,200 for a tranny rebuild ... and to swap for a 5 speed its done at around $1,600 - $2,000 depending on which tranny you use ... A shop a block away from my house did a 5 speed swap with a H22 tranny for $1,800 <--- Made me wish mine wasn't a V6 ... A grand sounds resonable to me ... Do some research on the shop before doing the swap. Try to locate previous customers (thats what I did)

Back