Halabeaster54's CL Type S 6Spd/J35 Build

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
This build will be on hold until Tuesday. I'm at the airport going away for my birthday weekend. My plane leaves at 430 so ill be on until then. I hope you all have a fun 3 day weekend.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice!

yeah, unfortunately, Quebec has parts from time to time, as does Vancouver, but Toronto, not so much.

All the stuff I am getting is going to be coming from the US, and I will have to drive down to pick it up.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This build will be on hold until Tuesday. I'm at the airport going away for my birthday weekend. My plane leaves at 430 so ill be on until then. I hope you all have a fun 3 day weekend.

Enjoy the celebrations.

If I don't, I am sure someone will throw up a HBD thread for ya!

Have a safe flight!

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
This build will be on hold until Tuesday. I'm at the airport going away for my birthday weekend. My plane leaves at 430 so ill be on until then. I hop

Enjoy the celebrations.

If I don't, I am sure someone will throw up a HBD thread for ya!

Have a safe flight!

Haha thank you man! Pm jovani and ask about his swap. He's done it in his car like 100 times. He knows the ins and outs of it better then anyone.

NotNice

Reaction score
J35 is whats in the 8thgen right? Dont thwy come with vcm or thats only some. My brothers 8thgen is slow comparing to my simple j30. But thats on take off. If im correct the power in the j35 is on the highend?

NotNice

Reaction score
I think J35 is Odyssey.

Yea they have them to. My bros 8thgen says j35 on it. It must be different types i guessing. But that sucks for a j35 though. Mabey the whole vcm thing programs it so it doesnt push the engine.

Also the size of the engine is smaller than the j30 to my eyes.

honda_accord_sdn_42.jpg

Back