!!urgent!! Need a shop in socal to do 6spd swap!

CaliCG6

Reaction score
How many threads are needed on this subject from you? Couldn't you have just used one of the other threads you've made to reiterate how urgent this is for you to have done?

Wtf r u tlkin about? This is the first thread i made asking for a shop to do this swap because my 4AT feels like its starting to slip. I dont want to wait until it actually stops working because it is my DD and i actually have to use it while im working. Thats why i made a diff thread. If you dont plan on helping me then ur opinion is not needed here.

timoteo

Reaction score
In the Lake forest area I know there are a lot of tuning shops that would probably be willing to do it as long as your wallet is. I take it you do not want to do it yourself. Ive never done an auto to manual swap and I would imagine it is a lot of work but the accord is a pretty simple car

slowaccord

Reaction score
simple? wtf no shop would do this for less than a 2k in labor id imagine. I spent several hundred swapping a messed up auto tranny. this one has a butttload more hours of labor and 99% of shops have not done it before.

Jarrett

Reaction score
Well, given how urgent his original inquiry was, it's likely that it's already done. So now we're just wasting our time talking about it.

CaliCG6

Reaction score
Nope still not done yet guys. Ive pretty much just been running around buying all the parts. Looking on the 6th speed swap list lookin at a little over 2k on parts alone. Thats xcluding richies harness and tranny. Labor for this job is costing me a tad bit over 1k. But i know itll b well worth it!.

slowaccord

Reaction score
Well, given how urgent his original inquiry was, it's likely that it's already done. So now we're just wasting our time talking about it.

LMAO you really think people do stuff on forums as urgently as they make it? 99% of em do not.

Back