Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

Ok, good to know, I wasn't sure if there would be a fitment issue or not.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

I am very happy someone tried this on a 4 cyl. I haven't had funds for my car so I am glad I don't have to be the first to try. My car is on Pro Kit springs so this mod is pretty appealing as ground clearance isn't a big issue for me. I only scrape when I get lazy. Just want to thank members of the community for being willing to shell out funds without being certain. We wouldn't have some of the best mods for our cars without you guys.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I have an engine build that I am gathering parts for, although I have spoken with UR to work out a deal on pricing for the four braces that I plan to pick up.

I need to follow up with them, the price was still a little high, but I am looking to start getting these parts in the next month or two. Really depends on how quickly I can get all the necessary engine parts.

Back