IS300 sport wheels

nyknick1015

Reaction score
they look just liek the tsx wheels so i would suppose they would look good... why not

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
A 7.5 wheel with a 50 Offset will be sunken in especially with a 3inch drop. May need spacers. Nice wheels and good luck.

Mikey

Reaction score
Also depends on the size of the center hub hole. There are tons of wheels that are 5x114.3 but that center hole is either too big or too small.

I know for a fact that like '05 Maxima wheels will fit so i dont see why Lexus wheels wouldnt.

DatboiT

Reaction score
picked them up from my cousins house today but too cold to test fitted it so i maybe wait till tomorrow if its good im going to repainted it graphite or something but dang thats alot of spokes so alot of work...probably post some pics up when everything is finished...

DatboiT

Reaction score
Dayumm wheels looks nice but like mikey said the center hole is too small is there anyway i can fix that?hub centric ring or something?

DatboiT

Reaction score
yea i've just checked and is300 wheels are 60.1 bore...only thing i can do is machined it? where can i do that?

jwong512

Reaction score
Get adapters or have them machined to 64.1 bore

Running adapters wouldn't be too safe though right? Yeah, I've heard that even though Toyota and Honda have the same bolt pattern for certain cars, there are slight manufacturer differences that make it harder to swap parts.

Shadow1

Reaction score
picked them up from my cousins house today but too cold to test fitted it so i maybe wait till tomorrow if its good im going to repainted it graphite or something but dang thats alot of spokes so alot of work...probably post some pics up when everything is finished...

Dayumm wheels looks nice but like mikey said the center hole is too small is there anyway i can fix that?hub centric ring or something?

dag. i was hoping to at least see pics of the wheels. lol.

when you gonna get the shop to do the hub adapters?

Back