Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord)

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

Somebody in GA link up with WHEELMAN with a 4cyl. already!!!!!:computer::crazyrun:

slowrider87

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

i'm about to just buy one and find out if it fits. i want this! what the worst that will happen? It doesn't fit and i sell it to someone with a v6and make at least a good portion, if not all my money back? way i see it... buy for 130, discover it doesn't fit, sell for 100... 30 research and development for the whole world to know. not bad price. i guess some just worry way too much about money.

binbinn

Reaction score

scratch scratch? on every dip and hump

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

updated original post with review. just read it.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Looks like a really nice upgrade! GLWS!! I would definitely get this if I wasn't so low... =[

And if you don't mind me asking.. How do you do all this work if you're In a wheel chair? Quite impressive If you ask me!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

Looks like a really nice upgrade! GLWS!! I would definitely get this if I wasn't so low... =[

And if you don't mind me asking.. How do you do all this work if you're In a wheel chair? Quite impressive If you ask me!

don't mind at all...

I have a low spinal cord injury - 1st Lumbar vertebrae. So basically waist down I have no movement, but I do have very little quadricep function. Each injury is different. I'm fortunate to have a good bit of "mobility".

so, all i do is wheel the jack to the car then transfer out of my chair to the ground to place the jack. After I am on the ground it's easy. I kinda wiggle my self around and use the car to pull my self where I need to be.

Only problem I have sometimes is getting enough "leverage" on bolts and stuff. I can't use my legs to brace myself, so it's all upper body. It can be difficult sometimes but you find a way to get it done when you are in a wheelchair. Takes a little longer, but it can be done.

helps to lift weights too. :)

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

holy understeer hell batman, glad you like it

truWarier02

Reaction score

don't mind at all...

I have a low spinal cord injury - 1st Lumbar vertebrae. So basically waist down I have no movement, but I do have very little quadricep function. Each injury is different. I'm fortunate to have a good bit of "mobility".

so, all i do is wheel the jack to the car then transfer out of my chair to the ground to place the jack. After I am on the ground it's easy. I kinda wiggle my self around and use the car to pull my self where I need to be.

Only problem I have sometimes is getting enough "leverage" on bolts and stuff. I can't use my legs to brace myself, so it's all upper body. It can be difficult sometimes but you find a way to get it done when you are in a wheelchair. Takes a little longer, but it can be done.

helps to lift weights too. :)

:omgbd:

9450erick

Reaction score

bump to find a 4cyl
really interested in knowing:peace:

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score

I bought mine from an Ebay seller who is in Malaysia. That is where Ultra Racing is located. paid $134 shipped. Took 3 days to receive via UPS courier.
Seller responded to my messages daily, very friendly. Even let me know there would be a delay in shipping due to the Chinese New Year. This seller had the cheapest prices for the bracing.

Seller is: ready_to_discount

Is this the same one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOND...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Back