Opinions on painted stockies.

David_Van

Reaction score
I want to try something different on a budget! any opinions on painted stockies?
pink teal red yellow black white blue... etc

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ehhh I’ve seen a few stock EX rims painted flat black or gunmetal. I guess they looked alright. But anything else and it usually ends up looking ghetto.

Narftastic

Reaction score
It would help to know what color your car is... Oh and r u lowered? If not then if you paint the wheels some crazy color it's just gonna look stupid.

cfox28

Reaction score
well what do you exactly mean by stockies. like the 15"/16" wheels that normally come on accords, or wheels that could come on an acura (like my awesome TL wheels) or the A'specs ect.

upgrade from small wheels, and then consider painting, I rattle canned mine you just need to do it right.

plus if you do it yourself you spend about 40 bucks, paint color, paint clear, and prep supplies. If you do not like the finished product, you only wasted 40 bucks

David_Van

Reaction score
407376_350066748354828_100000545182804_1363870_152991370_n.jpg

Here's the picture of my vehicle! And ah, sounded like a good idea at first. Skeptical now but still up for it! Also back then, I've seen some people plasti-dip their rims then painted it and if they wanted to go back to stock they can just peel it off.

accord_luv

Reaction score
I decided to painted my 15" stockies a few weeks ago because they looked really beat up and had scrapes all over them from the last owner. plus i wanted something new as well.. i sprayed it white and i love them. i dont care what you haters think!! LOL :booty:

to be honest though.. i did try repainting them the stock color but the silver color spraypaints dont really look right. so i said fuk it and did white. no regrets

when it comes down to it, its whatever you like bro. dont really matter what other people think. cause i know i dont givesadamn :chucklesfawk:

Back