whats a good website for cheap tires?

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
basically what the title says, anyone know of a website that sells a decent price for brand new tires?

truWarier02

Reaction score
onlinetires.com

I picked up from them before so it was an even better deal. Set of 4 FK452's for around $380. Was like 2 years ago though and price has gone up like $10-15 each, but still cheap.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
If you have a americantire/discounttire get it from them, really good prices. if not then tirerack.com is always nice.

Mikey

Reaction score
Check around a lot of dealerships. Believe it or not a lot of them will match or beat prices. Some even do it for online sites as well.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i print out the prices from tirerack and force the local shops to match the price.. and 90% of the time, they do :coffee:

cordy1

Reaction score
i print out the prices from tirerack and force the local shops to match the price.. and 90% of the time, they do :coffee:

You may want to try this first as it will save you alot of trouble as far as taking them to a tire shop to have them balanced and installed. it would be best to ask a local shop to see what they would charge for installation before you order the tires online so you wont be surprised.

If you do end up ordering online, onlinetires.com is where I found attractive pricing, I think if you called them oppose to ordering online they may even do better than the prices we see on their website.

Back