Ground Controls W/ Tokico HP Blues

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
Im soon to install my new suspension set up for spring which consists of Ground Control Coilover sleeves and Tokico HP blues, I know the tokicos are not made to be slammed, which is why I'm asking does anyone know what would be the lowest I can go before they have a high chance of blowing. I don't want to max out the sleeves cause then obviously my shocks would blow as soon as I hit a pot hole.

Basically, whats the lowest I can drop it in your opinion. Or if you ran with this set up before that would be great feed back.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I haven't dealt with blues but id say lower it 2.25" max, maybe 1-2 finger gaps all around. Tbh you coulda just saved up for some Koni yellows. Too bad on civics an integras GC can be maxxed out on blues with no problem.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
My car is on used tokico blues and im kinda slammeddont know how low i am but my fender sits at 23" tucking 205/45/17 with no problems... So ony you can guess how low u can go with tokicos lol

99accord boi

Reaction score
You can go as low as u want
I used to have them paired witth kyb gr2 and my control arms would hit before shocks would bottom out
Drowzze is running my set up atm and he seems to be doin fine

truWarier02

Reaction score
My car is on used tokico blues and im kinda slammeddont know how low i am but my fender sits at 23" tucking 205/45/17 with no problems... So ony you can guess how low u can go with tokicos lol

Hmm, are you sure you're 23"? Doesn't look like it from what I can tell in your sig. Then again, you're running skinny tires.

Back