Coil help

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
OP - I feel that your username is aligned with the questions you are asking.

BoyRicer

Reaction score
my friend called me it so thats what i chose haha. But i bought eibach lowering springs so no half a** job anymore

truWarier02

Reaction score
Tokico Illumina or KYB AGX. They're about $425-450.

Could've gotten full coilovers with the total price of lowering springs and the shocks I just named.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I thought you were going to throw them on the OEM struts for a split second. lol

EDIT: Yeah, what truWarier02 said.

-bl-

Reaction score
Tokico Illumina or KYB AGX. They're about $425-450.

Could've gotten full coilovers with the total price of lowering springs and the shocks I just named.

I would also recommend the tokico struts lol my brother had them on his car and they were really good, not to mention i hear mostly only good reviews on them elsewhere.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to put them on my car, I ordered some to canada for myself but the company scammed me and i lost $700 for the set of springs and struts... so never order from Kuruma Motoring.

BoyRicer

Reaction score
I would also recommend the tokico struts lol my brother had them on his car and they were really good, not to mention i hear mostly only good reviews on them elsewhere.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to put them on my car, I ordered some to canada for myself but the company scammed me and i lost $700 for the set of springs and struts... so never order from Kuruma Motoring.

Thats awful if they are a legit company you can take legal action against them

but i got the springs from under 100 shipped so i figured why not since the coilovers were about 700 a set... and the struts will be close to 4 so ill have an extra 200 to buy some other stuff

Back