Ughhh!

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
Idr if it did mame clicks I'm taking the car out for the first time now hopefully it was just a one time thing and no I didn't mess with anything, the only mod I have is my aem short ram intake and its installed right.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Never heard of a car running then doing nothing when the gas pedal is depressed. Are you sure it didn't shut off while you were sitting at the light?

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
thats definitely not a tranny issue because your tranny is the thing on your vehicle that most gives you warning signs weeks/months before it goes on you, and when it does go it certaintly wont go back to normal in a matter of minutes and basically rebuild its self back to "perfect" as you said. So you can count the transmission out. Id say maybe main relay because of this blazing heat we're having right now in the NY/NJ area.

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
it just happened again i was sitting in my car texting one of my friends before backing out of my driveway. I felt the car shake, looked up and I had 3 alerts on my dash. Put my foot on the gas to try to revive it and nothing happened. Popped the hood the engine quit but the ac was still on? I'm just confused now.

Emo236e

Reaction score
ac was still on? The ac runs off the engine. Do you mean the cooling fans or blower motor? Like others have said, check the ignition switch and main relay.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the car died on u...... of course it's not gonna move when u punch the gas

Back