AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Re: AllGOnoSHOW's 02 accord coupe V6

Nice I haven't actually checked your member's ride thread before. Looks sick, trust me dude if you love your car now, you'll be absolutely astounded when you get the 6 speed in. :love: :love: :love:

I know how you feel too... It's like why would I spend so much modding my car when I could have a wrx by now with all that cash.... because as much as I look I simply cant find a sexier car than a 6ga coupe. Those lines just.... :omghi2u:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Nice I haven't actually checked your member's ride thread before. Looks sick, trust me dude if you love your car now, you'll be absolutely astounded when you get the 6 speed in. :love: :love: :love:

I know how you feel too... It's like why would I spend so much modding my car when I could have a wrx by now with all that cash.... because as much as I look I simply cant find a sexier car than a 6ga coupe. Those lines just.... :omghi2u:

Thanks man, yea just waiting around until the end of the year.... sucks. I've had my 6ga coupe for 5 years now, almost 6 and I've only hit 80k so I am not willing to give her up. She has been very very reliable and good to me!

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

Will u be running the harness for the 6speed swap?

Levi

Reaction score

Nice bro car looks sick and very sure it's gonna be fast after you're done with her!

Ppl ask me the same thing, why an accord? Because i'm connected with it, it's not just a car to me. Plus it feels good not being on the bandwagon with all the civics and integras :peace:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Nice bro car looks sick and very sure it's gonna be fast after you're done with her!

Ppl ask me the same thing, why an accord? Because i'm connected with it, it's not just a car to me. Plus it feels good not being on the bandwagon with all the civics and integras :peace:

Thanks man, will see ha.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Mechanic at Fast Tech Motor Sports is sourcing all the parts for me for the 6 speed swap. Should have all the parts by the end of the week. Had to do the swap quicker than expected due to my 2nd auto transmission failing :naughty: maybe ill have em do some other things also:coffee: Updates coming very soon

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

damn sex machine!
subscribed. everyone is stepping up!
: popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back