powder coat rims

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
it's not urgent... moved

Yeah it is urgent, cause I was going to charlottesville va yesterday n 1 of my wheels went o off running n was going 72mph causing me to spin 3 times in I 64 with 3 trucks behind me.. n finally I drifted to d grass almost felt into a ditch.. cause of that my rim got busted,sideskirt, n my fender.. so I bought some 18s n they are in bad conditions.. like peeled n a lot of rash.. I don't have any spared tire..
N sorry, Iam new to this site too so I didn't noe where to post..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Yeah it is urgent, cause I was going to charlottesville va yesterday n 1 of my wheels went o off running n was going 72mph causing me to spin 3 times in I 64 with 3 trucks behind me.. n finally I drifted to d grass almost felt into a ditch.. cause of that my rim got busted,sideskirt, n my fender.. so I bought some 18s n they are in bad conditions.. like peeled n a lot of rash.. I don't have any spared tire..
N sorry, Iam new to this site too so I didn't noe where to post..

having crappy looking rims do not mean that u can't use them.. they are perfectly functional :)

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
your inability to maintain your tires does not necessitate urgency, if, say your wheel broke off while driving... that would be an emergency

Back