No dash lights.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Well, i just got the 01-02 radio bezel and ac controls in my 98, and today the clock and hazard switch arrived. Sooo i plugged everything up NOT knowing that the hazard switch would not work with 98-00 wireing. so i push the switch in and my car basically does what it does when the key is on ON. and my dash lights do not word at all. i checked all fuses im going to double check in the morning. HELP ANY IDEAS

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
everything else works, dome, parking, brakes. just the dash lights are out. ill check them in the morning

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Tonight you should turn your headlights on, if the dash light is still off as well the temp gauges with the radio then its most likely your multiplexor

b1L@L

Reaction score
Well, i just got the 01-02 radio bezel and ac controls in my 98, and today the clock and hazard switch arrived. Sooo i plugged everything up NOT knowing that the hazard switch would not work with 98-00 wireing. so i push the switch in and my car basically does what it does when the key is on ON. and my dash lights do not word at all. i checked all fuses im going to double check in the morning. HELP ANY IDEAS

I did this to my old 98 as well, its your multiplexor on the driver side. Change that and you will get everything back to normal.

Use the 98-00 hazard switch not the 01-02. Everything else will work just fine.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I did this to my old 98 as well, its your multiplexor on the driver side. Change that and you will get everything back to normal.

Use the 98-00 hazard switch not the 01-02. Everything else will work just fine.
glad im not the only one. will the 98 azard fit the 01 clock?

Back