Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

fayetvillain85

Reaction score
Re: (1/13/2013 New pix added) Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56k sry)

Hey man did ur vent visors cover that chrome strip above the doors? I messed mine up the other day breaking into my car lol n I don't wanna replace the whole chrome strip. Clean coupe btw!

ponglynn777

Reaction score

very clean interior...very nice
DSC_0320-Copy.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

That is one very clean car.....I kid you not when I say this, but I have found new inspiration. Damn it-I selling my hatch, and getting another 6th gen.
Thank you for the compliment, sir. So, you sold your Accord ← (sry about the hail damage..) & got CL-S. Sold CL-S & got Civic Si. And you're telling me that you'll be getting back to hunt for 6gen once again?? If that's for real, that's awesome that you're getting back to the 6gen game! (But I wonder how exactly my car inspired you... I mean, mine looks almost stock besides my rims with a few inch drop tho. :thinking:) But I appreciate your words anyways. :)

Hey man did ur vent visors cover that chrome strip above the doors? I messed mine up the other day breaking into my car lol n I don't wanna replace the whole chrome strip. Clean coupe btw!
Sorry to hear about your trouble, man... Actually, my visors don't go over the chrome strips. I have "in-channel" visors, meaning that they're mounted w/o the use of any adhesive tapes. They go inside the window frames, and you can take them off at anytime with these ones. And, thanks!

very clean interior...very nice
DSC_0320-Copy.jpg
Thanks. One interest thing is that my other living environment (i.e. my room, bathroom, table, desk, bed, etc) is incomparably different than how it is like this pic lol. (Didn't even clean the interior for this photoshoot.) Anything other than my interior of my car, I'm quite a messy / disorganized person lol.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

Thank you for the compliment, sir. So, you sold your Accord ← (sry about the hail damage..) & got CL-S. Sold CL-S & got Civic Si. And you're telling me that you'll be getting back to hunt for 6gen once again?? If that's for real, that's awesome that you're getting back to the 6gen game! (But I wonder how exactly my car inspired you... I mean, mine looks almost stock besides my rims with a few inch drop tho. :thinking:) But I appreciate your words anyways. :).

Honestly, I have always leaned towards a subtle look. Im sure most of us on here can see the mods you have done, but the unknowing may assume its a special edition or something. Thats when you know you have done something right. Styling with finesse. Clean and simple.:thumbsup:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

...Finesse :) Haven't heard that word for a while, but it certainly sounds good to me, and I thank you for your opinion. Since I've been assuming that majority of ppl would want to tell me something like "lower!", "boring!", or "get 18s!" so, your thoughts really means a lot to me. As a matter of fact, "efficiency" is one of the ideas I cannot exclude from the scheme of my modifications. Hense this has been leading my car's condition in subtle form to this date. Oh well, she may not look aggresive enough like other's, but at least she can still run aggresively. ← (AKA: "The fate of a daily:driving: " lol.)

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: (2/9/2013 New pic added) Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56k sry)

Updated the OP w/ new pic of led interior shot.
DSC_0323_zps73d13153.jpg

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Very nice LED interior man. Your rims reminds me of Blitz03
:wub:

jonny

Reaction score

Nice and clean, How to the Tein's feel? I've been looking into coilovers recently as opposed to new springs AND shocks.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Very nice LED interior man. Your rims reminds me of Blitz03
:wub:
Thanx, DrOwZee. Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I saw the pic of R32 with Blitz03's on the *Slammed Thread* the other day, and fell in love haha.

Nice and clean, How to the Tein's feel? I've been looking into coilovers recently as opposed to new springs AND shocks.
Thanx, Jonny. My Teins feel 90% stock at the softest settings, which I like. Yeah, you should get coils. Especially, if you like to adjust your ride height / feeling through out the year. (ppl mostly end up lowering it all the way down tho lol.)

01RedAccord

Banned
Reaction score

Shiz b rockin! Represent

Back