VA Rides presents Skyline drive cruise!!!!! 5-28-11

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
when: may 28th
where: skyline drive
what: nice cruise through skyline drive with a ton of other nice cars. So far its looking like 40+ cars.

here's the facebook group about it.

clicky

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
last time I went on this meet, 3 people got their cars towed, 8 or so people got tickets, and at least 10 people got lost.

slowrider87

Reaction score
yeah i almost got a ticket last time i was at skyline, rollin down the hill out of the front royal entrance/exit. park police pulled me over for 48 in that super downhill 25 (didn't know it was that speed limit as i pointed out there was no posted sign at the place he clocked me), i don't know if he let me go because of the friend i had with me visiting from missouri, or because he knew i was right that it was down hill, straight, and no posted sign. Or if it was because i made a comment about us technically being out of the park because we were past the gate so i was confused as to how he had any jurisdiction now.

anyways... that many people, and lets just assume even a 1/4 of them are ricers or wannabes or just plain stupid... i could see a lot of people getting tickets IN the park.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
the problem becomes a few people ruining it for the rest of us, and attracting too much attention

Back