NUSPEED front strut bar

bagoon316

Reaction score
Jump on a 99-03 TL/CL strut bar first if money is tight. It's only about 50 bucks.

sometimes cheaper on ebay when they pop up. i scored mine for $30 shipped i believe off ebay. no more than $35.

would be nice to pair it up with a neuspeed though, i mean for looks i guess. I would think since the TL bar is 3 or 4 point depending if you count the under the wiper arms as 1 or 2, it would be more rigid than the neuspeed. i dunno.

too bad FFC only does parts for CD's and some CB's. they would make a sick 3 point for us I'm sure.

-bl-

Reaction score
sometimes cheaper on ebay when they pop up. i scored mine for $30 shipped i believe off ebay. no more than $35.

would be nice to pair it up with a neuspeed though, i mean for looks i guess. I would think since the TL bar is 3 or 4 point depending if you count the under the wiper arms as 1 or 2, it would be more rigid than the neuspeed. i dunno.

too bad FFC only does parts for CD's and some CB's. they would make a sick 3 point for us I'm sure.

yeah i was thinking of doing the combination, TL bar + nuspeed bar, but i dont know if that really improves the handling anymore than it would if i only put the nuspeed bar in, but ive mainly been really wanting the nuspeed bar so i guess i would rather get that now, that way i have what i want and if i want the TL bar to add in later i can when i want :D

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking of doing the combination, TL bar + nuspeed bar, but i dont know if that really improves the handling anymore than it would if i only put the nuspeed bar in, but ive mainly been really wanting the nuspeed bar so i guess i would rather get that now, that way i have what i want and if i want the TL bar to add in later i can when i want :D

Pairing the bars together makes a big difference over a single bar or stock.

I installed the CL/TL bar first, way better than the stock one that connects to our firewall.

1 werk later found a neuspeed forsale, $20 locally. Makes the steering more responsive over just the CL/TL bar.

Last edited:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have both and there is definitely a difference if you have both of them on or just one. The looks are there and the functionality. if you can find both do it, but the neuspeed bars can be pricey. i paid 100 for mine and 15 for my cl-s

Julsv6

Reaction score
I have a Neuspeed strut tower bar for sale if any of you are interested. Just PM me. I'm willing to ship it at your expense. It's been layin around in my shed since I sold my 6th gen Accord awhile back. I own a 7th gen now. I would post a FS thread but seems I'm a newb here and forum rules apply and wont allow me to. I have been a member on many other accord and acura forums as well. Like many others said, coupling this Neuspeed bar with the cl's oem strut bar does make a great handling difference. So it would be a great investment!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have a Neuspeed strut tower bar for sale if any of you are interested. Just PM me. I'm willing to ship it at your expense. It's been layin around in my shed since I sold my 6th gen Accord awhile back. I own a 7th gen now. I would post a FS thread but seems I'm a newb here and forum rules apply and wont allow me to. I have been a member on many other accord and acura forums as well. Like many others said, coupling this Neuspeed bar with the cl's oem strut bar does make a great handling difference. So it would be a great investment!

Still can't advertise...

Julsv6

Reaction score
Sorry... Just thought I'd put it out there to help out other fellow accord owners with their search.

Back