99 ex sedan

WiLLDoLLaS

Reaction score
I'm broke :( I'm 18 and i have a ****ty job I'm just trying to get a picture of what i wanna do and save up for everything.

nyckidd

Reaction score
take your time, you never rush thing like that....i just bought one a week ago and the first thing i did was lower it, CAI, exhaust and made sure its in good running condition first. one website u can go to is www.andysautosport.com...Jus save a little from every paycheck and you will be straight

MrLazie1

Reaction score
you might wanna do a 5 lug conversion too, since you want to put the 08 09 rims on the car.

CG6

Reaction score
looks clean bro... just got mine also like a month ago. looking for mods slowly. just tinted my windows, alarm, Cheap HIDs and a pioneer flip out... im looking for a good way to lower it but keep the factory feel to it :cool:

efcivicturbo

Reaction score
looks kinda the way my 01 did when i purchased it, bone stock.. looks good, great platform to start with..

WiLLDoLLaS

Reaction score
looks clean bro... just got mine also like a month ago. looking for mods slowly. just tinted my windows, alarm, Cheap HIDs and a pioneer flip out... im looking for a good way to lower it but keep the factory feel to it :cool:

That's my plan First tint than Alarm than HIDs and then music :)

Back