My new rims (not really)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
So i think i've made up my mind. I'm not sure if i should get the legit or knock offs. The weight is 16lbs vs 17lbs (i believe). Anyway, $200 difference, still thinking.

Photoshop:
rimchopdarkvi4.jpg

And silver (a maybe)-Looks fake obviously

rimchopsilverjf7.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah well they are 1.5x more expensive so it's not exactly a small amount but i'm sure i will. The main thing is i'm about $200 away and I need new tires. I'll probably wait it out.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ic ic.... $200 was a lot for me back in the days when i was a student lol... recently, i've been going crazy lol...i've spent a good $1000 on car parts this month, and another $500 soon *sigh* talk abt getting broke

Jeffro

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
ic ic.... $200 was a lot for me back in the days when i was a student lol... recently, i've been going crazy lol...i've spent a good $1000 on car parts this month, and another $500 soon *sigh* talk abt getting broke

Feel free to toss some my way if its burning such a hole in your pocket ;)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If i could put it on my CC that would be different but i'm about to take atleast 2 months off work so, yeah, not a good idea. I have a feeling some things are going on craigslist tonight :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
What size are you going to get?? I would go with the darker ones...and i see no reason in getting the real deal...if you ever crack or something happens to them it will be cheap to fix

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The color is photoshopped, i stole the wheel pic off another members car. The color is something that is much better on the real ones if i don't go siliver. The knock offs only have a really dark gunmental and gloss black. The real ones have a lighter gunmetal that's a better color. The center cap area also looks better on the real ones. We'll see, i've been putting some audio stuff that is worth something but worthless to me online for sale.

Back