Need help, on the fence

capsidx

Reaction score
I recently picked up a 14 inch 4k QHD+ razer blade stealth for 200 bucks from a friend. I got an offer for 750 bucks to ship it to someone in jersey. They do however go for like 900 on ebay and 2600 for a new one on amazon. This money would give me plenty to fix up frankenstein and I would have some left over. What do you guys think? Would it be worth it? I wont find a deal like this on this computer but I also wont have the money to fix the car for another couple weeks. Help!!!:squintrun: lol

Update: Sold the razer for 750 bucks. Picking up my H23a3 this weekend.

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Let’s hope it doesn’t explode like the last h23 lol. And rusty , I’m not glad I solved this issue, at least not this way lol. The move to Florida is happening at the end of the month and my brother is moving out of the house where my car is so I’m now in a deadline.

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Let’s hope it doesn’t explode like the last h23 lol. And rusty , I’m not glad I solved this issue, at least not this way lol. The move to Florida is happening at the end of the month and my brother is moving out of the house where my car is so I’m now in a deadline.

Now that sucks. Hopefully the F20 swap goes easy.

capsidx

Reaction score
Now that sucks. Hopefully the F20 swap goes easy.

I got this lol. Although after doing research, people say theyre not happy with the F20b because of the lack of torque and accords are pretty heavy so I can see how torque can be an issue. Hopefully someone with a degree in inertial forces can chime in but, F20b has like 20 hp over the H23 but less torque, same as teh F23 which seemed to pull my accord just fine in the beginning. Ill post up a thread.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I got this lol. Although after doing research, people say theyre not happy with the F20b because of the lack of torque and accords are pretty heavy so I can see how torque can be an issue. Hopefully someone with a degree in inertial forces can chime in but, F20b has like 20 hp over the H23 but less torque, same as teh F23 which seemed to pull my accord just fine in the beginning. Ill post up a thread.

Well since you're using the same trans you had with the H23, and not the F23, you might be able to get away with a little less torque. Since the F20b is a dual cam engine, it should wind up pretty decent too, allowing you to use the hp and torque up stairs.

capsidx

Reaction score
Well since you're using the same trans you had with the H23, and not the F23, you might be able to get away with a little less torque. Since the F20b is a dual cam engine, it should wind up pretty decent too, allowing you to use the hp and torque up stairs.

Thats what i'm hoping for. I think the intake, full exhaust and larger throttle body might make a difference. It doesnt have a ton of torque but its half the cost of an h22 and theres not really that much of a difference between torque on this, the h23a1 and the F23 and the F pulled pretty good so I dont see this being an issue. Plus no FRM sleeves lol

Back