rubber molding and car noise

apuzilla

Reaction score
okay so i have 2 questions ... i have a 02 honda accord coup ex w/ a 4 cyclinder engine and i need to know ... how the hell do i replace those rubber moldings all over my car? ... most to all are coming off of the car. 2nd question, is there any way to make my car noise be reduced? because it seems like there is so much wind noise and highway noise but if i can find a way to dampen it, i will do it asap. thanks guys

nexTOme

Reaction score
lol u cant do anything bout the wind noise. roll up all windows? :lolrun:

:slap: shut up lemmie.

i heard that if you put some dynamat on front fender/fender liner, it should reduce road noise, but i dont know about wind noise.

C_S_L

Reaction score
I never really had any wind noise when I was driving until I put on my rain guard visor, now that I go past over 45 it gets really loud but if I go over 80 it tends to go away, drive faster maybe? :hihi: Oh by the way, Im a safe driver. I dont race.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
the rubber moldings are just held on by little clips that break very easy,and tear the rubber very easy..so be careful when replacing them.
But best bet for wind noise is to replace both the rubber trim that goes around the door frame,and then the one that goes around the door itsself. and make sure its getting proper seal-age when shut.

then also you can dynamat the whole entire car.under the carpet,behind trimpanels,under headliner ect..

Good luck

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
YounGLeMoN said:
lol u cant do anything bout the wind noise. roll up all windows?

lol good one andy.

u just said wut i just said foo

iseewhatyoudid_jpg.jpg

TheHunter

Reaction score
I hear that Dynamat works wonders for making your car quiet, but to do the entire interior will be pricey and time consuming.

Back