*UPDATE* post 25. My wife needs a new car. Should we get this one?

My wife needs a new car. Should we get this one?

• Looks like a good deal!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • That thing is crap!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Accord281

Reaction score
Re: My wife needs a new car. Should we get this one?

Yeah the high idle is probably because it was around 40 degrees outside when the pic was taken. Good eye on the front bumper. The other one I was looking at was black in those areas so I was wondering about that. I'm so glad I asked you guys about this car. You guys are really helpful!

SilverAggie

Reaction score

yeah check the tranny for sure and look around and feel the car for paint defects as evidence of wrecks

Accord281

Reaction score

Well, as it turns out, the douche sold the EX 2 hours before we got there. He had an SE for the same price but it had really bad damage to the right rear door and wheel well. So we came home empty handed.

2 days later we drove 100 miles to see what appeared to be a really nice DEP coupe. When we got there, I noticed some ahole had touched up about 50 spots on the car with BLUE paint!!!! So that was a no.

We ended up buying an 01 Maxima 20th anniversary edition from a coworker of hers. We got it for 6200. The thing is damn nice! I spent most of today detailing it inside and out. I'll post a couple pics soon...

EDIT: here are the pics:

maxima2.jpg

maxima1.jpg

Last edited:
Back