48 SMT Switchbacks! (no 56k)

Accord281

Reaction score
I just installed my new switchbacks. Big thanks to goldnknight22 for helping me out with questions I had! I love these things!

Here is some pics of them (will add vid later). I did get a couple load equalizers but instead I went and bought an LED-compatible flasher unit at Advance. It works perfectly (they blink just slightly faster than stock). I ended up cracking both liners while trying to pull them back to change the bulbs (damn 5 degree weather!). I'll have to fix those later. I have 10,000K HIDs and they go with them very well (not as blue but close enough).

You'll have to forgive my dirty car...

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

Nismode

Reaction score

Nismode

Reaction score
I just installed my new switchbacks. Big thanks to goldnknight22 for helping me out with questions I had! I love these things!

Here is some pics of them (will add vid later). I did get a couple load equalizers but instead I went and bought an LED-compatible flasher unit at Advance. It works perfectly (they blink just slightly faster than stock). I ended up cracking both liners while trying to pull them back to change the bulbs (damn 5 degree weather!). I'll have to fix those later. I have 10,000K HIDs and they go with them very well (not as blue but close enough).

You'll have to forgive my dirty car...

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg
How bright are they? Goldnknight has his lamps black housed, but yours are stock, so I assume that the chrome reflects the brighter LED a LOT.

Think you can post a video to show how fast they blink?

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
amber looks good. the white part im not so sure about

Accord281

Reaction score
my videos are still "processing" on youtube so I will post them up as soon as they are ready. They are pretty darn bright. I don't think they are brighter than goldn's judging by the videos (he has 30 SMTs), but they seem to be the same.

Back