48 SMT Switchbacks! (no 56k)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
looks great!

btw, if anyone's interested...

i have a pair of 30SMT led switchbacks.. new they're 26 each plus shipping and tax. i'm selling for $48 shipped, only 3 weeks old. PM me if interested.

sorry for the threadjack, lol.

Awww, joo didn't like them Vimal?

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i liked them but i have plans for my own custom stuff.

i was the first to put led strips in the headlights, im about to be the first to do my next mod :D :peace:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Welcome to the Switchback's club, just one question, what were you doing pulling the liners back? All you have to do is pop the bumper off to get to the headlights.

Accord281

Reaction score
Welcome to the Switchback's club, just one question, what were you doing pulling the liners back? All you have to do is pop the bumper off to get to the headlights.

Well the manual says to do it like I did...but I didn't take off the bumper because I have the smallest garage in the northern hemisphere so it is a pain in the a**. Plus I was by myself which made it a bigger pain in the a**.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Hey ur lucky you got a garage lol I'm stuck workin out in the cold. And I just checked my Haynes too, and yeah, they didn't take into account the "working environment" for those with small garages. But at least they'll last you a looonnnnggg time so you won't have to worry about changing them any time soon. Hell, I got in an accident and mine are still intact and working lol.

Accord281

Reaction score
Hey ur lucky you got a garage lol I'm stuck workin out in the cold. And I just checked my Haynes too, and yeah, they didn't take into account the "working environment" for those with small garages. But at least they'll last you a looonnnnggg time so you won't have to worry about changing them any time soon. Hell, I got in an accident and mine are still intact and working lol.

lol that's awesome. I wish I lived in a warmer climate. It sucks not being able to comfortably work on my car or keep it looking nice year round!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^ depends how much of a drop you want. and your wheel setup/specs. i dont need my fender liners out with my stock wheels on. but theyre out cuz i have the front fenders rolled from when i wanted to use my old wheels. ended up selling them, haha.

Accord281

Reaction score
1 finger gap over 225/40/18 on 18x8 with +45 offset? (Rick wants me to slam it but I still want to be able to drive it)

P.S. Fundillo your posts confuse me...

Last edited:
Back