Teaser pic! **INSTALLED** new pics (cf hood)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: Teaser pic!!!!!!!!!!

lol, just post up the completed install.

Personally, I don't go posting every mod i pick up, although i may mention it in the shoutbox thread, but whatever.

:ohsnap:

someone in bad mood? :jae:

just ignore him OP :lawl:

FlipStylie

Reaction score

yea, sheeiit. Some one needs to get laid...

Anyways,

OP: Nice pickup! Just make sure to keep the install clean. I hate to see people skimp out on the install when they put so much $$ into the actual hardware...

Accord281

Reaction score

Nice pickup! Just make sure to keep the install clean. I hate to see people skimp out on the install when they put so much $$ into the actual hardware...

Thank you! Just curious though, what are you referring to? I do plan on taking the time to make sure to not bang up the corners and get it lined up properly, but is there something else I am not thinking about?

Also, does anyone here still use the oem hood shocks on their cf hood? The mounting spots are on the new hood, but I was just wondering if they might cause any problems because the hood is lighter.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

it's recommended you don't because your hood will fly up and possibly be dislodged and into your windshield.

FlipStylie

Reaction score

I do plan on taking the time to make sure to not bang up the corners and get it lined up properly, but is there something else I am not thinking about?

There's nothing else for a mod as simply as this. But you'd be surprised how people like to bolt and go without thinking about fitment. Making sure things are lined up and flush... etc.. It's kinda sad really the epidemic of laziness thats around these days.

Accord281

Reaction score

There's nothing else for a mod as simply as this. But you'd be surprised how people like to bolt and go without thinking about fitment. Making sure things are lined up and flush... etc.. It's kinda sad really the epidemic of laziness thats around these days.

OK cool. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something :thumbup:

Back