Cheap OEM 98-00 Sedan Black Chrome Emblems Found! (pics too)

pattywak

Reaction score
The coupe and sedan ones are different? How so? I just need the rear H badge - are these interchangeable between bodystyles?

Accord281

Reaction score
The coupe and sedan ones are different? How so? I just need the rear H badge - are these interchangeable between bodystyles?

Curvature of the trunk is different, hence emblem is curved differently. The holes may possibly be different size/width apart too.

dang i still haven't got mine, i'm such an impatient sob :lawl:

Did you get the email that they had been shipped? I got one, though there was no tracking number.

Edit: It will probably take longer for you since they are coming from Connecticut.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
no so far i only got an email with an invoice number and saying deliver will take 5-8 business days

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i finally received my emblem kit today, the only problem is that it only came with two "h" emblems and one "accord" emblem ... there is no "dx" emblem, i wasn't going to use it anyway but it's kind of lame that they didn't send it to me

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
black chrome is only available for 98-00 ... when using them on 01-02 rear emblem is a bit smaller but fits with no modification ... for the front the emblem has a completely different way of mounting ... so 01-02 will i have to modify it to work

Accord281

Reaction score
i finally received my emblem kit today, the only problem is that it only came with two "h" emblems and one "accord" emblem ... there is no "dx" emblem, i wasn't going to use it anyway but it's kind of lame that they didn't send it to me

As I very clearly stated several times, the kit only includes the 2 "H" emblems and the "Accord". Still a great deal, though, IMO. Do you like them?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
oh ok ... i figured it came with a dx emblem since the kit was for a dx ... yea i love them ... i'll snap pics when i get the chance ... i still haven't put the front one on yet, i have to figure out the cleanest and easiest way to make it work

BoyWonder

Reaction score
P/N 08F20-S84-100N is the set with both "H"'s and "Accord" (most of the way down the page). Notice each one separate is $21.04 each. This is a really good deal!

Are you sure thats the part number? Its not listed. I see this though...

071 08F20-S82-100G EMBLEM KIT, BLACK CHROME , EMBLEM KIT $23.75 Each

Possible they changed it?

Back