Nology PDA Software

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I've yet to hear anything bad about it. It can supposedly turn my CEL off, which would be nice :beer: .

But I'm more attracted in the fact that it's a data logging scan tool and appears to be near dead on balls accurate. It's recieved praise on a few RSX Fourms as well.

Your thoughts??

talontsiawd

Reaction score
pocketlogger.com Look at their obdII logger. People have been using them on dsm's for years, and it's only about $125, not including the palm pilot. It doesn't have the "dyno" "0-60" features, i don't know if that's important to you. Otherwise they ar comprable.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I wonder what my buddy Mike used in his Talon, hmmmm.

The dyno feature would be kinda nice, the affects of certain mods. From what I've read, it's accurate to about +/- 2hp.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I wonder what my buddy Mike used in his Talon, hmmmm.

The dyno feature would be kinda nice, the affects of certain mods. From what I've read, it's accurate to about +/- 2hp.
Well, pretty much right after that logger came out, so did dsmlink which was similar to hondata. So most people will run that instead of a sfac and a logger since it's only marginally more expensive. But i'd say almost everyone i know in the dsm world i know used an safc and that logger at some point.
I used it and found it to be nice. I never got much into tuning my car thoug h(stock fuel system)

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
That's what it was, SAFC and a datalogger. He has DSMLink now, that's a pretty impressive engine management system.
I'll have to copy and paste the mod list on his car, it's pretty insane.

Last edited:
Back