FS: HFP R7 Wheels, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, and Function & Form Type II Coilovers

Accord281

Reaction score
ALL PRICES ARE OBO

HFP R7 Wheels with Brand New Nitto Neo Gen Tires SOLD
-18 x 7, +45 offset, 5 x 114.3 pattern
-Condition 9/10
-One wheel has very very slight curb rash (barely noticeable, had it when I bought them and it never bothered me)
-A couple wheels sustained small paint chips while having tires mounted. Touch up paint should fix that no problem.
-BRAND NEW Nitto Neo Gen tires (less than 20 miles on them)
-225/40 series
-Tires ideal for lowered vehicles as inner tread is harder compound than outer, which results in more even wear for negative camber applications.
-I can ship these if desired. Box would be 26 x 26 x 10 and weigh 50 lbs. Coming from zip 56560 if you want to check shipping rates. Around $250 total is a good bet.
-Anyone living within 500 miles of me I would be willing to meet halfway.

Function & Form Type II Coilovers SOLD
-Approx. 15k miles on them
-Front springs have surface rust on them (coating chipped off)
-They look rough but work great.
-The package is 43 lbs and dimensions are 23 x 11 x 9.5. My zip is 56560 for those that would like to look up their own shipping rates.

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood $300
-Sedan
-Minimal yellowing (look at the pic of the sprayer cutout and you can see original vs current color)
-No surface fogging or cracks.

The hood and wheels would be pretty expensive to ship. If anyone lives within 500 miles of Fargo, ND, I would be willing to meet halfway.

Last edited:

Silver99

Reaction score
How low is the drop from the F&F 2 coilovers? I am interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
As low as you could possibly want to go. These can give you the lowest drop of any suspension out there. But as you can see from my sig pic, I had mine a little higher to make it drive-able for daily use.

Accord281

Reaction score
I updated OP with package info for coilovers and my zip for those that would like to look up their own shipping rates on it. Thanks!

Accord281

Reaction score
Coilovers sold. Price drop on wheels, and added shipping estimate for wheels for those interested. Remember, these are OBO so PM me and see if we can work something out. Thanks!

Silver99

Reaction score
Bump for a good seller :) (yet to put the coilovers on though)

Back