CEL and Traction Control Indicator Lit

Ace37

Reaction score
So update, today I did the steps you guys suggested by unplugging the backup fuse and plugging back in and that made the TCS light go off and I didn't believe it so I drove it around the block and the car got its power back! Also unplugged all 6 coil packs (individually) and everything I did the engine would almost fail until I plugged them back in (individually). Well cut the car off and back on, TCS still of and CEL stopped flashing (soft code) and just remained lit (hard code) but the car was no longer sputtering and I didn't feel any hesitation at take off or hear any spatter, ANYTHING! Decided to go to autozone for the CEL reader and just my luck it's not working so went to Golden Corral still driving just fine. Cut the car off to wait on someone, started back up to move the car and even the CEL is off now. It's on when the car is in the sekond key position, but when I start imup, it's goes off and the car is normal. Praying this is it lol but I doubt it.

Ace37

Reaction score
Update: well I've been driving around alot and the car is still running good and no lights (except random side airbag light)

Back