The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
I'm at my wits end trying to find this but hopefully I'm not digitally slapped by asking this but I've seen some honda accord's (5th gen to be exact) with the '07 and up civic si exhaust on their car and i wanted to know if I can fit that exhaust on my 6th gen? can i modify so it can fit? please honda gurus help me with this one :jealousbow:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have been following a thread about swapping in CL seats on V6P, and the wiring is more headache than I want to deal with. I don't even care about the memory function, just the heat function, and that in itself is a *****. Apparently the seat bolts right up though. Regardless, that's out.

So, who knows anything about swapping in the Canadian 6GA model's heated seats? Possibly less of a headache?

Bumping my post from page 3.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I'm at my wits end trying to find this but hopefully I'm not digitally slapped by asking this but I've seen some honda accord's (5th gen to be exact) with the '07 and up civic si exhaust on their car and i wanted to know if I can fit that exhaust on my 6th gen? can i modify so it can fit? please honda gurus help me with this one :jealousbow:

can anyone help out with my post please?

Is this a serious question? Anything can be done it is just a matter of how much it costs. Have you looked under their cars and seen the entire exhaust???? Cause if you have you would have seen that they got an HFP muffler and welded that ish on there. Common sense should have given you that.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Shouldnt have listened to him...

Well I already had them so it's alright I guess, it just got my hopes up. I ordered the h23 ones already, hopefully they arrive here this Saturday.

This thread doesn't really have a point now that I think about it though.

Last edited:
Back