TSX Bumper Conversion (Update 8/15/13)

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Re: TSX Bumper Conversion

Good luck. I'd talk to Vimal (KnightRyder) about this project, seems very similar to what he did with the WW coupe kit. Hope you can pull it off, if you do I'll be very impressed :omgbd:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

This definitely has potential if it's done right. Good luck with it, it'll definitely be a job.

Zen

Reaction score

This looks to be promising. Im not too far so if u need another pair of hands jus holla.

NotNice

Reaction score

Good luck. I'd talk to Vimal (KnightRyder) about this project, seems very similar to what he did with the WW coupe kit. Hope you can pull it off, if you do I'll be very impressed :omgbd:

yes i have already talked to him earlier. about bonding them together. all im worried about is fitment. but when i lined it up it seems doable.

This looks to be promising. Im not too far so if u need another pair of hands jus holla.
yea man u know it. dont no when i will get started though.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

Jerry, if you can make it look less body kit(ish) and more like a sporty bumper then it will be awesome. With the retro work you do having seen your work in person I know you take pride in your work so I know if and when you do this project, it will come out nice or NotNice or whatever. :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

One of the hardest parts will be deciding where to merge the two bumpers, getting anywhere near those inlets will make things tough. Awesome idea though, that bumper looks so sharp. Best of luck, hope you have some good resources and tons of patience. :)

Back