What you need to know about modding your 6GA

CUBMAN1018

Reaction score
Now, see? That was helpful! I didn't know those were in here. That's all you had to do the first time instead of talking down to me.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Now, see? That was helpful! I didn't know those were in here. That's all you had to do the first time instead of talking down to me.

Have you never been on a forum before? Cause this is how they all work. You search for answers. You don't, you get flamed.

CUBMAN1018

Reaction score
Yes, I'm on a couple more and I've never been flamed, especially like I have been from you. Each member is courteous and more than willing to answer mine or any others question about anything; builds, opinions, local vendors, you name it.

I've been looking at your suspension post and the review post. You bash others in your write up, and I'm just wondering how you are in other topics.

Think I may be talking to admin about this.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yes, I'm on a couple more and I've never been flamed, especially like I have been from you. Each member is courteous and more than willing to answer mine or any others question about anything; builds, opinions, local vendors, you name it.

I've been looking at your suspension post and the review post. You bash others in your write up, and I'm just wondering how you are in other topics.

Think I may be talking to admin about this.

Sounds good to me man :lawl:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
quiet down kids....

while we love to help out new members, we would appreciate it if new members would take some time to search the forums first... honestly, this is not a very big forum and a lot of important info has been stickied

on the other hand, member that have been here for a while need not bash on every noob asking noob questions... guide or help them out first before bashing

8urV8

Reaction score
Hey guys. New here. This was VERY informative. Unfortunately I already went exhaust :/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tical176Killa

Reaction score
First time reading this n yea thanks for the info n also putting us newbies on 6thgen in our place haha.. Jk, the search bottom is our friend ppl c'mon used that :favorites68:!!

Back