Reaction score
Re: Extra rules for "Urgent" Forum

all i havta say is good job and a great idea and this
:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

so, i just had to move about 5 threads the past 2 days... i just want to remind members that this subforum is for EMERGENCIES ONLY. if your car doesn't work and u're stuck in the middle of the freeway, feel free to post.... if the car works fine and u have time to diagnose the problem, it is NOT URGENT! I will be keeping a close eye on the subforum, so infractions will be given :poke:

Snoobly

Reaction score

maybe we could just change the name of the thread to just "HELP! I CAN'T FIX MY CAR" cause it's pretty rare when someone actually needs URGENT help. and if they do, they can jsut write urgent in the title of their thread.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

so, i just had to move about 5 threads the past 2 days... i just want to remind members that this subforum is for EMERGENCIES ONLY. if your car doesn't work and u're stuck in the middle of the freeway, feel free to post.... if the car works fine and u have time to diagnose the problem, it is NOT URGENT! I will be keeping a close eye on the subforum, so infractions will be given :poke:

Thanks Roy. At its conception I tried to get Cody to be implicit about stating the rules, but he’s a nice guy. lol

Back